Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5500 Bradley Blvd, BETHESDA
SHORT SALE WITH 2 LENDERS. SPLIT LEVEL HOME W/2 CAR GARAGE. LARGE & LEVEL LOT W/CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY, NEAR DOWNTOWN BETHESDA W/PLENTY OF SHOPS, RESTAURANTS & TRANSPORTATION, NEEDS WORK, SOLD "AS IS", REMODEL OR BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE IN A COVENIENT LOCATION.
- MLS® #1000055421
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built1940
- StyleSplit Level
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Wood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Combination
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s)
- Date ListedAugust 8th, 2017
- Days on Market588
- Short SaleYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Full, Fully Finished, Walkout Level, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryBRADLEY HILLS
- MiddleTHOMAS W. PYLE
- HighWALT WHITMAN
- Listing OfficeLuxmanor Real Estate, Inc
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.