Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6701 Bradley Blvd, BETHESDA
EXQUISITE STONE AND BRICK COLONIALEstate Setting on a 1+ Acre LotWelcome to this fabulous stone-and-brick colonial in a magnificent estate setting in the highly desirable Burning Tree community. A traditional floor plan features well-proportioned sun-filled rooms ideal for full-scale entertaining as well as comfortable family living. From the dramatic two-story center hall foyer, to the exquisite gourmet kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, to thewonderful master bedroom suite with sitting room, no detail has been compromised in presenting a home of distinction. Three finished levels are enhanced with custom mouldings, wet bars, four fireplaces, and include an exercise room, media room, and large recreation/game room with walk-out access to the gorgeous grounds, The terrific backyard is framed with mature trees and boasts a heated swimming pool, stone patio, gazebo, koi pond,expansive Brazilian hardwood deck, and extensive professional landscaping. Ideally located in close-in Bethesda, the home is convenient to shopping, restaurants, public parks, Route 270, the Capital Beltway, three major airports, and the vibrancy of both downtown Bethesda and Washington, D C.
- MLS® #1000161526
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,089
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesAttic, Master Bath(s), Chair Railing, Upgraded Countertops, Crown Molding, Shades/Blinds, Double/Dual Staircase, Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors, Curved Staircase
- ParkingPrk Space Cnvys, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Garage - Side Entry
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool (In-Ground)
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck(s), Patio, Pool (In-Ground), Stone Retaining Walls, Water Falls, Water Fountains, Flood Lights, Fenced-Fully, Indoor Pool
- Lot DescriptionLandscaping, Lot Premium, Corner Lot
- WindowsInsulated, Screens, Casement, Double Pane
- RoofShingle, Copper
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2018
- Days on Market341
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open, Floor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Washer, Water Heater, Extra Refrg/Frz, Humidifier, Intercom, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral A/C, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementRear Entrance, Outside Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Walkout Stairs, Fully Finished, Daylight, Partial
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFireplace - Glass Doors, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryBURNING TREE
- MiddleTHOMAS W. PYLE
- HighWALT WHITMAN
- Listing OfficeTtr Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 8:04am CST.