Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
506 A St Se, WASHINGTON
An iconic Capitol Hill mansion is reborn! Over 6,500 square feet of exquisitely-designed living and entertaining space located on the Hill's most desirable street just steps from the US Capitol complex. A truly grand residence suitable for large receptions and intimate gatherings. Eight bedrooms. Six bathrooms. No detail overlooked.
- MLS® #1000211048
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,658
- Year Built1908
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Recessed Lighting
- ParkingSurface, Brick Driveway
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified, Skylights, Double Pane
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2018
- Days on Market288
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Side Entrance, Rear Entrance, Workshop, Windows, Partially Finished, Improved, Heated, Full, English
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleJEFFERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL ACADEMY
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 7:53am CST.