Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1673 Wisconsin Ave Nw, WASHINGTON
Zoned C2A, charming 3 story multi-use building recently remodeled in Georgetown. Studio in basement is rented at $ 1,500 per month. Main floor rented at $ 3850 triple net for next 4 years to a commercial entity. Upper level 1 Bed room unit rented at $ 2,600 per month for extra 1 year. Building conveniently located, nice back yard, good return income for years to come with low carrying costs.
- MLS® #1000240632
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesRecessed Lighting
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- ViewTrees/Woods, Street
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Rear
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees
- Date ListedMarch 12th, 2018
- Days on Market267
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Oven/Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOutside Entrance, Fully Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeTtr Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 8:17am CST.