Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2109 10th St Nw #202, WASHINGTON
If I wanted enough natural light for all my plants, floor to ceiling windows, maple hardwood floors and to be a few block from a new Whole Foods, the 9:30 club, Atlantic Plumbing Cinema (you get the picture) I~d want to live here! The Visio, located in the heart of Shaw is urban living at it's best. Blocks from the U St. metro, Capital Bikeshare and bus routes, pet friendly and extra storage!
- MLS® #1002077586
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage981
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Mid-Rise 5 - 8 Floors
- AmenitiesUpgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedJuly 20th, 2018
- Days on Market180
- Address2109 10th St Nw #202
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Dual Flush Toilets, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Washer-front loading, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeCompass
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.