Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2510 Virginia Ave Nw #2d-n, WASHINGTON
Direct River view - Shows well. Smart floorplan. Beautiful kitchen w/ wood cabinetry & granite counters. Very low coop fee incl. utilities & taxes. This was a studio converted to a junior one bedroom, 780 sq.ft. Easy to show. Terrific complex with every amenity! Pool, 24 hr desk, restaurants, bakery, salon, CVS & much more. Rental parking possibly available. Possible w/d hookup.
- MLS® #1002240168
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage780
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeUnit/Flat, Hi-Rise 9+ Floors
- AmenitiesEntry Lvl BR, Upgraded Countertops
- UtilitiesCable TV
- ViewWater, Scenic Vista, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool (In-Ground)
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Secure Storage, Pool (In-Ground), Roof Deck
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2018
- Days on Market216
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open, Floor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeWinston Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.