Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
131 Quincy Pl Ne #2, WASHINGTON
Open House 9/23, 2-4pm. All new construction in existing rowhouse in 2014, 2-level condo. Stunning open living, dining & kitchen w/exposed brick wall. Gas cooking. Bonus family room/study. Two master suites w/ gorgeous tiled baths. Adaptable Elfa closet shelving. In-ceiling speakers thru-out. Storage. Huge roof deck. Gated parking. Walk to NOMA Metro, Union Market, Bloomingdale, Shaw eateries.
- MLS® #1002399060
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeCondo, Townhouse
- AmenitiesEntry Lvl BR, Upgraded Countertops, Master Bath(s), Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- ParkingPrk Space Cnvys, Surface
- ExteriorCombination, Brick and Siding
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Intercom, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven/Range-Gas, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Washer-front loading, Dual Flush Toilets
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2018
- Days on Market10
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2018 at 6:03am CDT.