Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6217 Hillview Ave, ALEXANDRIA
Excellent Rehab Opportunity. Detached brick home in Virginia Hills. Kitchen and Fireplace on each level. Convenient location near Fort Belvoir, Old Town Alexandria, major Highways and a short drive to Huntington Metro. Will not qualify for FHA/VA financing. May qualify for FHA 203K financing. Perfect opportunity to make it your own as it requires significant renovation.
- MLS® #1002772236
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,242
- Year Built1964
- StyleRaised Rancher
- StatusActive Under Contract
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Concrete/Block
- Listing OfficeKw Metro Center
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Wall, Cooktop, Icemaker, Refrigerator
- HeatingHot Water, Baseboard - Hot Water
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOutside Entrance, Side Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Space For Rooms, Walkout Level, Windows, Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market225
- Short SaleYes
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 6:03am CDT.