Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
716-718 Jackson St Ne #1, WASHINGTON
Last of 6 stylish, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos. Chic living in sought after Brookland Arts District. Granite Breakfast bar, SS gas range. Open floor plan with modern, decadent finishes. Walk to METRO, Bus Boy and Poets, Catholic Univ., DC Bike Trail. Large, rear breakfast deck, parking/pets allowed. Bonus room. Low Fees. Warranty. Taxes reflect entire building.
- MLS® #1003542498
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Garden 1 - 4 Floors
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesUpgraded Countertops, Wood Floors
- ExteriorCombination, Brick and Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2018
- Days on Market160
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Disposal, Intercom, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryNOYES EDUCATION CAMPUS
- MiddleNOYES EDUCATION CAMPUS
- HighCARDOZO EDUCATION CAMPUS
- Listing OfficeFairfax Realty, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.