Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
308 South Union St #delaney, ALEXANDRIA
NEW ELEVATOR TOWNHOME IN OLD TOWN AVAILABLE FOR EAR;Y 2019 MOVE-IN! This beautiful Delaney, end townhome features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths, 2-car Garage, Loft & Rooftop Terrace with outdoor wetbar & more. Perfectly situated along the Old Town waterfront, Robinson Landing will feature new townhomes and condominiums, shopping, dining, a revitalized pier, new public promenade & more.
- MLS® #1005612912
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,020
- Year Built2018
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesUpgraded Countertops, Master Bath(s), Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2018
- Days on Market213
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer-front loading, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Washer-front loading, Water Heater
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeEya Marketing, Llc
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.