Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5601 Williamsburg Blvd, ARLINGTON
This is a beautiful, bright and brand-new home with a warm and welcoming ambience. It's set in the sought-after Rock Spring neighborhood and ready for its new owners to move in. Featuring top-quality details, many upgrades and extra amenities.~~ This distinctive custom-design has a unique and thoughtful floor plan that is a remarkable combination of the open concept and traditional floor plans. The layout of the rooms and special features facilitate harmony between normally active spaces and areas where quiet is often required.~~ Outfitted with the option for an elevator ~~ Stunning 2-story Foyer, Separate LR and DR, Sparkling Gourmet Kitchen with Thermador appliances~~ 5 of 6 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. They are large enough for office space, a workout room etc. ~~ En-suite Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, whirlpool tub and his & hers closets. 2 shared baths upstairs accommodate for larger bedrooms.~~Enjoy entertaining in the Pub-like Rec Room with gorgeous Wine Closet and Media Room,or on the Raised Flagstone Patio overlooking a spacious yard with room for children to play.~~~ Very short walk to Discovery Elementary and Williamsburg Middle School. Yorktown High School is 1/2 mile walk away.~~ 2 grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, and a park for children are within 1 mile. ~Great location for commuters. Hop on the bus at the corner, drive, walk or bike to the East Falls Church Metro- 1.6 miles. Close to 66, 495, GW Pkwy and Chain Bridge. Cut-thrus to DC, Rosslyn, Falls Church, McLean & Tysons Corner.~~~ Many more features: Nest SMART home, whole-house intercom/sound system, plenty of storage space, plenty of Jen-Weld windows, large Mudroom at garage entrance, large Utility/Storage Room on lower level~~Quiet area at night.~~This solid-built custom-design is a beautiful collaboration between Arthur Tsiamis, AJ Building Contractor, Fairfax, VA & Architect Benjamin Jean Carstoiu, 3.5.8. Design Studio, Herndon, VA~~Luxuriously practical!
- MLS® #1005694114
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,614
- Year Built2018
- AmenitiesAttic, Master Bath(s), Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-in Closet(s), CeilngFan(s), Built-Ins, Butlers Pantry, Wine Storage, Intercom, Wet Bar/Bar, Wainscotting
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Garage - Front Entry
- ExteriorStone, HardiPlank
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Lighting, Patio, Porch(es), Sidewalks, Play Area, Fenced-Partially
- Lot DescriptionLandscaping
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2018
- Days on Market200
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom, Oven-Self Cleaning, Range hood
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Forced Air
- CoolingZoned, Central A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Outside Entrance, Walkout Stairs, Connecting Stairway, Sump Pump, Windows
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/Propane
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeWeichert, Realtors
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.