Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 7th St Ne, WASHINGTON
Fabulous renovation by DILAN INVESTMENTS. Open floor plan design featuring top of the line finishes. All new systems, a gourmet kitchen with calacatta marble counters and Viking appliances, 9~ European white oak hardwoods on 3 levels, 5.5 spa baths, 2 zoned HVAC.Fin LL in-law suite with bedroom and bath and washer&dryer. Fenced in backyard with parking. Great location on Capitol Hill.
- MLS® #1009910840
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1900
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Washer/Dryer Hookup
- GaragesGarage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fenced-Rear
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- Days on Market11
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesMicrowave, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Washer, Disposal, Water Heater, Washer/Dryer Stacked
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Rear Entrance
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Properties
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2018 at 5:45am CDT.