Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 17th St Ne #312, WASHINGTON
Built in 1927 and completely renovated in 2014. This home offers the perfect blend of historic charm & modern finishes incl white shaker cabinets, quartz counters, wide plank floors, and open floor-plan. The PRIVATE rooftop deck offers 360 view of the city w/ sight-lines from the Basilica to the Washington Monument. Steps to Stadium/Armory metro (B/O/S) Offers due Tuesday 10/16 @ noon
- MLS® #1009911116
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Garden 1 - 4 Floors
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- Days on Market11
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDryer-front loading, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal, Oven/Range-Gas, Washer-front loading, Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeS&g Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2018 at 6:15am CDT.