Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3100 Connecticut Ave Nw #231, WASHINGTON
Gorgeous updated 1BR/1 FB condo in the heart of Woodley Park. Light filled open floor plan. Fabulous location-steps to Woodley/Cleveland Park metro stations, dining & shops. Gourmet kitchen-stainless appliances, granite, new cabinets & b-splash. Gleaming hardwood floors thru. Spacious BR w/walk-in closet & luxury FB. Free shared parking (17 spaces), pets allowed. Must see!
- MLS® #DC10116270
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage864
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeGarden 1-4 Floors
- StyleBeaux Arts
- AmenitiesBath Ceramic Tile, Master Walk-in Closet, Granite Counters, Crown Molding, MBA/Sep Tub, MBR-BA Full, Wood Floors
- ParkingDrvwy/Off Str, Paved Driveway, Other
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2017
- Days on Market14
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address3100 Connecticut Ave Nw #231
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Wall Unit
- CoolingWindow Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeD.s.a. Properties & Investments Llc
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 9:12am CDT.