Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1632 Michigan Ave Ne, WASHINGTON
Reduced!!Seller ready to sell in Michigan Park/Brooklyn area! Newly renovated, 300 sqft addition(1400+sqft total) to this cozy traditional colonial. 4 Bed/3.5 Bath home offers original hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, finished basement w/full bath, deck, off street parking, close proximity to public transportation. No disappointment here!
- MLS® #DC10120372
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,001
- Year Built1940
- AmenitiesAttach Mstr Bath, Bath Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Bathroom, Granite Counters, MBR-BA Full, Wood Floors
- ParkingDrvwy/Off Str
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Brick Front
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDisposal, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Microwave, Range hood
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Heated, Improved, Outside Entrance, Side Entrance, Walkout Stairs, Windows
- # of Stories3
- Date ListedDecember 14th, 2017
- Days on Market95
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 9:23am CDT.