Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 9th St Ne, WASHINGTON
This exceptional Richardson Romanesque, stone front home, built in 1892, is the combination of original detail and modern convenience. The flexible floor plan has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and living and entertaining space.The English garden is a delight to view year round.Just 9 blocks to the US Capitol, 4 blocks to Eastern Market with a walkscore of 86. Owner is licensed agent in DC
- MLS® #DC10154643
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,303
- Year Built1892
- AmenitiesMaster Walk-in Closet, Granite Counters, MBR-BA Full, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Built-in Bookcases, FP Screen, Attach Mstr Bath, Double Vanities
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Rear, Patio, Flood Lights
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2018
- Days on Market15
- Address9 9th St Ne
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesOven/Range-Gas, Extra Refrg/Frz, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Microwave
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Windows
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories4
- Listing OfficeCompass
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2018 at 8:40am CDT.