Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5311 Connecticut Ave Nw #6, WASHINGTON
Beautiful, 2-story TH condo facing Jocelyn St with bright, open floor plan & 10-foot ceilings on the main level. Stunning floors throughout plus a fully renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, powder room, laundry, wood-burning frplc, balcony. 2BRs, 1FB up. Convenient location, walking distance to Metro, shops & restaurants on Conn Ave. Unassigned parking. Physical address 3742 Jocelyn St.
- MLS® #DC9914763
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage856
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeAttach/Row Hse
- AmenitiesAttic-Access Only, Bath Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Bathroom, Granite Counters, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wood Floors
- ParkingStreet, Unassigned, Asphalt Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Date ListedApril 20th, 2017
- Days on Market4
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer-front loading, Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeW.c. & A.n. Miller, Realtors, A Long & Foster Co.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2017.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2017 at 11:15am CDT.