Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3600 Reservoir Rd Nw, WASHINGTON
WELCOME TO THE CLOISTERS! Conveniently located, the highly coveted community of the Cloisters of Georgetown is a quiet refuge from the everyday commotion of the city. The home features a rare model with 4BR and 3.5BA over 3 levels. The entryway leads to a half-bathroom, a state of the art table-space kitchen with high end appliances, formal dining area, and a grand step-down living room with two oversized windows overlooking trees with lots of natural light. The cozy fireplaces on the main and lower level makes this home perfect for entertaining on the main as well as the lower level. The southern exposure makes for lots of natural light throughout! The upper level offers two bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom. The lower level leads to a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and an additional bedroom/family room with fireplace and opens up to a lovely garden and gorgeous stone patio area - perfect for grilling or enjoying a glass of wine in the evening! The property conveys with a PRIVATE SEPARATELY DEEDED GARAGE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL SURFACE SPACE for a total of two parking spaces and has ample storage throughout. SHOWINGS EASY BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- MLS® #DCDC309090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,622
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Wpool Jets, Wine Storage, Wood Floors, CeilngFan(s)
- ParkingPrk Space Cnvys, Paved Parking, Private, Surface, Shared Driveway, Lighted Parking
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener, Covered Parking
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Courtyard, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Patio, Terrace, Wood Fence, Fenced-Partially, Brick Porch
- WindowsScreens, Skylights
- Date ListedJanuary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Oven-Wall
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Garage Access, Outside Entrance, Interior Access, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows, Daylight, Full, English, Space For Rooms, Heated
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMantel(s), Screen, Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighWILSON SENIOR
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 8:04am CST.