Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3600 Reservoir Rd Nw, WASHINGTON
The Cloisters of Georgetown! Only 2 short blocks from shops, antique stores, restaurants and entertainment - the highly coveted community of the Cloisters is in the heart of Georgetown and yet a quiet refuge from the everyday commotion of the city. The home features a rare model with 4BR and 3.5BA over 3 levels. The entryway leads to a half-bathroom, a state of the art table-space kitchen with high end appliances, formal dining area, and a grand step-down living room with two oversized windows overlooking trees with lots of natural light. The cozy fireplaces on the main and lower level makes this home perfect for entertaining on the main as well as the lower level. The southern exposure makes for lots of natural light throughout! The upper level offers two bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom. The lower level leads to a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and an additional bedroom/family room with fireplace and opens up to a lovely garden and gorgeous stone patio area - perfect for grilling or enjoying a glass of your favorite beverage in the evening! The property conveys with a PRIVATE GARAGE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL SURFACE SPACE for a total of two parking spaces and has ample storage throughout. SHOWINGS EASY BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- MLS® #DCDC309090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,622
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Wpool Jets, Wood Floors, CeilngFan(s), Wine Storage
- ParkingLighted Parking, Prk Space Cnvys, Paved Parking, Private, Shared Driveway, Surface
- # of Garages1
- GaragesCovered Parking, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Trees/Woods, Courtyard
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Brick Porch, Patio, Terrace, Fenced-Partially, Wood Fence
- WindowsScreens, Skylights
- Date ListedJanuary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market71
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Oven-Wall
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Garage Access, Heated, Outside Entrance, Interior Access, Rear Entrance, Space For Rooms, Walkout Level, Windows, Daylight, Full, English
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMantel(s), Screen, Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighWILSON SENIOR
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.