Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1465 Harvard St Nw #201, WASHINGTON
Just Listed & Open Saturday and Sunday! This brand-new 1 bed/ 1 bath condo is a first time homebuyers dream! Features include gleaming oak floors, SS appliances, a spa-inspired bathroom, and private patio. This boutique building has a large roof deck, media room, and low fees. Only 2 blocks to Metro! For more, visit 1465HARVARD site.
- MLS® #DCDC309538
- Full Baths1
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Garden 1 - 4 Floors
- AmenitiesWood Floors, Upgraded Countertops
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- ViewTrees/Woods, Street
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, HardiPlank
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoofUnknown, Vegetated
- Date ListedJanuary 10th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesENERGY STAR Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, Oven/Range-Electric, Water Heater, Washer/Dryer Stacked, ENERGY STAR Freezer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeTtr Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 11:00pm CST.