Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3211 Wisconsin Ave Nw #103, WASHINGTON
Motivated Seller-New 2bed/2Bath in Historic bungalow that was refurbished and has its own private entrance. 2 storage units included! Wide plank rustic oak flooring, white marble countertops, Blomberg SS app., bathrooms with frameless glass shower doors, rain shower heads, custom blinds, W/D in the unit. Steps away from the National Cathedral, restaurants and grocery store.
- MLS® #DCDC309826
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Garden 1 - 4 Floors
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market35
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open, Floor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer-front loading, Washer-front loading, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Washer/Dryer Stacked, Refrigerator, Microwave, Freezer, Disposal, Trash Compactor
- HeatingHeat Pump(s)
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeMcwilliams/ballard Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 11:03pm CST.