Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1260 21st St Nw #606, WASHINGTON
Great location. 3.5 blocks to Dupont Circle Metro. New Bathroom. Granite Counter tops. Open floor plan with lots of light. Hardwood Floors. Condo Fee includes All Utilities. Front desk concierge. Walk to IFC, World Bank, State Department, George Washington University, restaurants, grocery stores and nightlife.
- MLS® #DCDC309952
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Hi-Rise 9+ Floors
- AmenitiesElevator, Master Bath(s), Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2019
- Days on Market57
- Address1260 21st St Nw #606
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementarySCHOOL WITHOUT WALLS AT FRANCIS - STEVENS
- HighCARDOZO EDUCATION CAMPUS
- Listing OfficeTaylor Properties
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:45pm CDT.