Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6157 30th St Nw, WASHINGTON
NEW LISTING--Large brick Tudor residence finished to the highest standards by the architect owner and ready for move-in. Fully renovated home originally built in 1933, the property is distinguished by its top-quality craftsmanship, architectural integrity, and superior sense of style! Every detail has been carefully consider and it shows. The dynamic use of space and serious attention to perfection will win your heart. Ideally located in convenient Chevy Chase DC near Rock Creek Park & Lafayette Park and Elementary School complex.
- MLS® #DCDC310618
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,518
- Year Built1933
- StyleColonial, Tudor
- AmenitiesBuilt-Ins, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Exposed Beams, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Studio, Wainscotting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Wine Storage, Wood Floors
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available, Sewer Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage - Rear Entry
- ViewStreet, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Water Falls, Other, Lawn Sprinkler, Street Lights, Patio, Porch(es), Terrace, Fenced-Rear
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address6157 30th St Nw
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer-front loading, Water Heater, Extra Refrg/Frz, Microwave
- HeatingZoned, Radiator
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Windows, Partially Finished, Heated
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighWILSON SENIOR
- Listing OfficeCompass
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:03pm CDT.