Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4704 Alton Pl Nw, WASHINGTON
This spacious home has been renovated top to bottom and inside out! Enjoy entertaining your guests in the spacious and light filled chef's kitchen with six burner dual-fuel stove and beverage center. The open plan kitchen and great room area offers direct access to the patio and back yard. For more formal affairs, the large dining room could easily seat twelve to sixteen people.The main level mudroom is the perfect place to drop boots, coats and bookbags.The main level also offers a form living room and sunroom/home office.Upstairs you will find a large master suite with his and her walk-in closets as well as a third closet for shoes and/or sweaters (you can convert this closet to more hanging space if you so desire). The spa-like master bath offers a double vanity with stylish hammered metal sinks and a toilet with a bidet. The shower has an over-sized rain head as well as jets for the ultimate showering experience. The three remaining bedrooms are all generously sized so no one ends up with the ~small room.~ Two of the bedrooms are served by the hall bath with a large soaking tub and double vanity and the fourth bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. Enjoy the conveniently located upstairs laundry, too!The remodeled basement/au pair suite offers a fifth bedroom, a bonus room that could be used for a home gym or storage and a full bathroom.Park in the cover carport with easy access to the house.
- MLS® #DCDC311044
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,483
- Year Built1940
- AmenitiesBuilt-Ins, CeilngFan(s), Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Attic, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s)
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Electric Available
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Fully
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Date ListedJanuary 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Water Heater, Six burner stove, Washer-front loading, Dryer-front loading, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Daylight, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMantel(s), Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighWILSON SENIOR
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 10:45pm CST.