Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2500 Q St Nw #109, WASHINGTON
~unique walled garden oasis~ on the park at Buffalo Bridge, easily the best location between DuPont and Georgetown, available for the first time in decades a spacious 1 BR with garage parking which has been fully refurbished while maintaining its midcentury charm.
- MLS® #DCDC311546
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage779
- Year Built1942
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Mid-Rise 5 - 8 Floors
- StyleArt Deco
- AmenitiesWood Floors
- UtilitiesCable TV
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage - Rear Entry, Other
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio, Wood Fence, Fenced-Fully
- WindowsScreens, Double Pane
- Date ListedJanuary 24th, 2019
- Days on Market39
- Address2500 Q St Nw #109
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingWall Unit
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighWILSON SENIOR
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:45pm CDT.