Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4829 Loughboro Rd Nw, WASHINGTON
Picturesque and stately, 4829 Loughboro Road is a spacious, well-maintained Colonial with approximately 4,390 finished square feet on 4 levels and fine, custom upgrades throughout. Well-appointed, comfortable living spaces include a grand living room and formal dining room, eat-in, chef's kitchen with stunning picture window overlooking grounds and treetops beyond and a great family room with new, nearly floor-to-ceiling, wrap-around windows with sweeping views. The elegant master suite includes a large bedroom with built-in shelving that opens to a luxurious master bath with heated floor, dual vanity, soaking tub and steam shower and 2 large walk-in dressing rooms with windows and lighted organizers. There are 5 spacious secondary bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and 3 wood-burning fireplaces. The lower level includes a bedroom, full bath, screened porch, family room with fireplace, laundry room and storage room. This inviting property has beautiful hardscaping, trees and plantings with a terrace off the lower level and large deck off the kitchen, sport court, wrap-around driveway with parking pad and an attached, 2-car garage on a nearly 1/3-acre lot.
- MLS® #DCDC400238
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,390
- Year Built1954
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Carpet, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- ParkingDW - Circular
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewScenic Vista
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Flood Lights, Sport Court, Deck(s), Patio, Porch-screened, Terrace, Fenced-Partially
- Lot DescriptionLandscaping, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded
- Date ListedFebruary 28th, 2019
- Days on Market19
- AppliancesCommercial Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Full, Fully Finished, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeTtr Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 11:07pm CDT.