Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7402 Meadow Ln, CHEVY CHASE
Experience the masterful luxury & elegant design in this recently restored Tudor Revival Style residence. This one-of-a-kind, four level home is designed with attention to detail & crafted with an abundance of fine finishes that offer elegance and modern comfort. Its sophisticated design was carefully selected to honor the original architecture along with embracing the exceptional outdoor spaces. Its beautiful design is evidenced by distinctive ceiling moldings with raised relief squares, fifty-two, historically accurate, casement windows & doors (by Marvin) that frame exceptional views of the grounds coupled with an inviting floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. The top-of-the-line culinary kitchen is equipped with premium finishes and professional appliances. All bedrooms feature en-suite baths, and welcomed natural lighting. Enjoy the magical expansive rear gardens complete with a vaulted ceiling screened-in porch, generous stone patio, grilling pavilion and the convenience of a multi-zone irrigation system. Drive up on the cobblestone paver driveway to the two-car carport (with attached storage compartment) with additional space on the driveway to accommodate 2 vehicles. Located on the grand and picturesque Meadow Lane, the home stands proudly within professionally landscaped, lush grounds on a prime and scenic 10,700+ square foot lot. ***Note: In the event further expansion to the residence is desired, the deep, wide glorious lot affords great flexibility for a myriad of possibilities!!***. This is your invitation to enjoy all the amenities of the sought-after Town of Chevy Chase, the close proximity of the vibrance of downtown Bethesda, the Bethesda Metro, theatre, award-winning B-CC schools, parks, trails, and the convenience to all three major airports and highways.
- MLS® #MDMC647134
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,962
- Year Built1928
- AmenitiesCrown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Wood Floors, Shades/Blinds, Walk-in Closet(s), Upgraded Countertops, Stall Shower, Recessed Lighting
- ParkingBrick Driveway
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Lawn Sprinkler, Outbuilding Apartment, Secure Storage, Sidewalks
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Landscaping, Level, Lot Premium
- WindowsCasement, Double Pane, Energy Efficient, Insulated, Screens, Wood Frame
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- Address7402 Meadow Ln
- SubdivisionCHEVY CHASE
- CityCHEVY CHASE
- Zip Code20815
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Commercial Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Six burner stove, Refrigerator, Range hood, Oven/Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Improved, Heated, Workshop
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryCHEVY CHASE
- MiddleSILVER CREEK
- HighBETHESDA-CHEVY CHASE
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.