Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5218 17th St N, ARLINGTON
This 4900 sf home is a true show-stopper. Lovely finishes throughout and impeccably maintained, this home is turn-key ready. The main level is light and bright with a wonderful open floor plan, including 10 ft high ceilings. The kitchen features professional grade stainless steel appliances (Viking and GE Monogram), oversized paneled refrigerator, a generously-sized and gorgeous custom island, plus beautiful cabinetry and a convenient desk area. Upstairs, the expansive master suite includes his and hers vanities, two walk in closets, lots of windows and a separate sitting area. Each bedroom upstairs has an attached full bathroom. The basement rec room is large enough for play, home office, exercise room - and has ample storage in several large closets. The basement bedroom with egress and it's own full bath is perfect as an in-law or au-pair suite. The large garage features a fully finished storage room - perfect for luggage, sports equipment or anything you like. This all brick home also boasts a lovely, low-maintenance rear yard with a stone patio and an irrigation system. It's an adorable space that is perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying a meal al fresco. Oversized two car garages with finished storage room. Don't miss this opportunity! McKinley ES, Swanson MS, Yorktown HS. Minutes to Ballston, Westover and Clarendon - and major commuter routes. Welcome home!!
- MLS® #VAAR104172
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,756
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Carpet, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Curved Staircase, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Wine Storage, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Upgraded Countertops
- ParkingBrick Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaping, No thru street, Private, Rear Yard
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Date ListedFebruary 5th, 2019
- Days on Market45
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Cooktop-Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer-front loading, Commercial Range
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Daylight, Partial, Fully Finished, Garage Access, Heated, Improved, Interior Access, Windows
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.