Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
909 Dewolfe Dr, ALEXANDRIA
WAYNEWOOD!!! Rarely available beautifully updated center hall colonial home close to everything!! From the new flagstone path to the front door this bright 3 level home with hardwoods throughout is a must see. Gorgeously renovated kitchen with gas cooking. The deck (new 2018) off the kitchen built around an elegant magnolia tree offers view of beautiful sunsets. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs. The home also features stairs to a full attic for easy and plentiful storage. The fully finished lower has a walkout and southern exposure that provides light all day long! With a full bathroom and walkout the 5th bedroom or office could easily be used as an au-pair suite. The fully fenced yard is huge with beautiful trees. You simply can't beat this location! Just around the corner is the GW Parkway bike path, turn right and in 3 miles you at Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Turn left and 6 miles down the road you are in Old Town. This community developed in the 50's and 60's is a throw back to simpler times. The kids sand box is always filled with toys! Fort Hunt Park is just a few blocks away for great picnics and gatherings. Fort Hunt Athletic Association is a thriving organization for all youth sports which often practices at Waynewood Park and other local fields. The Waynewood Rec Center recently renovated their pool, and the clubhouse is in the final stages of a complete redo, as are the basketball courts. You've also got 3 full tennis courts with lights. Whether you drive or take advantage of the express bus to the metro, this a great location for commuting to DC, Tysons, Fort Belvoir, Pentagon and of course the new Amazon location in Crystal City! Don't wait to see this beautiful home! Open houses April 13th & 14th, 2-4pm.
- MLS® #VAFX1050384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,923
- Year Built1961
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesAttic, Attic/House Fan, Built-Ins, Carpet, Cedar Closet(s), CeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Laundry Chute, Master Bath(s), Wood Floors
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesBasement Garage, Garage - Front Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMetal, Brick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Street Lights, Deck(s)
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- HeatingBaseboard - Electric, Forced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Wall Unit, Central A/C, Whole House Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Daylight, Full, Connecting Stairway, Shelving, Fully Finished, Walkout Level, Windows, Outside Entrance, Garage Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleCARL SANDBURG
- HighWEST POTOMAC
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.