Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7829 Schelhorn Rd, ALEXANDRIA
3 level single family features 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathroooms, dining area, family room, kitchen with breakfast area, fully finished basement, 2 car garage with circular driveway. It is conveniently located, near Hospital, Schools, Shopping Centers, and more.
- MLS® #VAFX1050956
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,258
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesCeilngFan(s), Master Bath(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Carpet, Crown Molding
- ParkingDW - Circular
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Inside Access
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, 90% Forced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryHOLLIN MEADOWS
- HighWEST POTOMAC
- Listing OfficeSamson Properties
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:04pm CDT.