Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8434 Cherry Valley Ln, ALEXANDRIA
Meticulously maintained and landscaped Riverside Estates' 4BD/3BA Concord Model with 2 car garage. Bright and open floor plan, hardwoods throughout. An unbelievable screened-in porch, deck and backyard will make you feel like you're on vacation year round! Huge Master bedroom with walk-in closet and attached master bath. A MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #VAFX1052256
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,654
- Year Built1964
- StyleSplit Foyer
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Additional Storage Area
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Garage Access, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeTtr Sotheby's International Realty
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:04pm CDT.