Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9005 Cherrytree Dr, ALEXANDRIA
PRICE JUST REDUCED $25,000. Magnificent, very large 3 level, 4 BR, 2 1/2 BA Center Hall Colonial in excellent, renovated condition, located near Mt Vernon Estate, on one of George Washington's original farms. This was going to be their "Forever Home", so the owners have been upgrading and renovating everything: Kitchen, baths, new roof, new triple pane windows, new hardiplank siding, new back deck, new water heater, new whole house generator, new closet organizers upstairs, & new security system. Now, a great job opportunity is taking them away, and you will enjoy the fruit of their efforts! Refinished hardwood floors on the main and upper levels. Carport and 2 sheds. Conveniently located near Ft Belvoir but easy access to Alexandria Old Town and Washington DC up the scenic Mt Vernon Parkway. Only minutes away from numerous fine restaurants and shopping. Very conveniently located and near public transportation. This home offers everything you've been looking for ! !
- MLS® #VAFX992700
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,629
- Year Built1962
- AmenitiesAttic, CeilngFan(s), Crown Molding, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Wood Floors
- ParkingConcrete Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Exterior Lighting, Secure Storage
- WindowsEnergy Efficient, Triple Pane
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedFebruary 15th, 2019
- Days on Market66
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Icemaker, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walkout Stairs, Unfinished, Sump Pump, Space For Rooms, Shelving, Rough Bath Plumb, Rear Entrance, Outside Entrance, Interior Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryWASHINGTON MILL
- HighMOUNT VERNON
- Listing OfficeWeichert, Realtors
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:04pm CDT.