Hi There! Is this your first time searching our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free DC search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3803 Ivanhoe Ln, ALEXANDRIA
Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in a historic community steps from a park, a local garden and little free library? I see those hands up... If you are looking for a home with #neighborhoodgoals, this one has them! Add some woods and plenty of goods inside too and this might be your forever home. <3 The important deets: SCREENED PORCH: We all love spring and cherry blossoms and sunshine lalala... and then comes "mosquito season"--'nuff said. BRAND SPANKIN NEW ROOF: so you can say "rain...what rain?". If you are concerned about your furniture fitting. Bring it. All. These rooms are made for your giant Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware leather sofa and an ottoman and a side table and some chairs and...you get the idea.;) an EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-IN-A-KITCHEN KITCHEN: Island, breakfast bar, pantry, breakfast nook, cooktop, coffee bar, cabinets, cabinets...did I mention cabinets? and how about that floor-to-ceiling STONE FIREPLACE wall with mantle that you can see from the kitchen because it's an OPEN FLOOR PLAN! Need a space of your own to catch up on email, scroll through Facebook or get crafty? A MAIN LEVEL OFFICE will do the trick. If your laundry piles are neverending, it's a good thing you don't have to get your morning workout carrying baskets down to the basement. There is one on the MAIN FLOOR. For real exercise, just head to Orange Theory or Pure Barre in Kingstowne instead which is 5 minutes away. There will not be any fighting over the bedrooms either because the 4 of them, ALL ON THE UPPER LEVEL, are equally bright and generously-sized. I would want first dibs on that master though. Did you see that closssetttt? Need to ride in style via Metro? Good thing it's less than 2 miles away. Buy this house and make a reservation for dinner in Old Town...you will be there a lot because it's so darn close!
- MLS® #VAFX999684
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built1979
- AmenitiesCeilngFan(s), Shades/Blinds
- UtilitiesFiber Optics Available, Under Ground
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Inside Access
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Stone Retaining Walls, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Udrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Patio, Porch-screened, Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Front Yard
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2019
- Days on Market6
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Oven-Wall
- Heating90% Forced Air, Energy Star Heating System
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Unfinished, Windows, Daylight, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Mantel(s), Stone
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeCompass
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 3:16pm CDT.