You want glamor and charm and immediate accessibility to one of northeast DC’s hottest neighborhoods? You’ve found it right here at 3031 Chancellors Way: a stunning 4-bedroom/3.5-bathroom luxury townhome in delightful Brookland.
You’ll be wowed as soon as you step through the front doors, where you’re greeted by a delightful home office and access to a garage that comfortably fits two cars. (So long, stressful street parking!) Follow the stairs up and you’ll arrive a gleaming main floor, complete with a sun-drenched living and dining room, as well as an epic gourmet kitchen with sleek marble counters, stainless-steel appliances, and a spacious island.
Upstairs, you’ll find two bedrooms, each of which comes with their own private bathroom. There’s an additional bedroom on the property’s top level, along with a family room that puts you high above the rooftops. Don’t forget the roof deck, which comes with an outdoor fireplace and unbeatable views of your neighborhood.
And what a neighborhood! Life at 3031 Chancellors Way puts you within walking distance of a Metro station (serving the Red Line), fast-casual eateries like Chipotle, a weekend farmers market, acclaimed bars and restaurants like Brookland’s Finest and Dew Drop Inn, and so much more.
- 4 bedrooms- three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms plus office/guest bedroom on first floor.
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Roof deck
- Rear deck with Weber grill plumbed to natural gas
- Outdoor fireplace
- 2-car garage
- Walk to Metro
- Dupont model. Largest model in Chancellors Row
- Ecobee smart thermostats. Connect via smartphone app or smart speaker.
- Wired ethernet throughout house. Master control panel with built-in router/switch and power supply.
- Ring video doorbell
- Ring video floodlight in rear of house
- Z-wave remote light switches for outdoor lights, garage, dining room, living room, loft can be controlled through alarm system or separate z-wave hub via smartphone app or smart speaker. Front deadbolt also controllable via smartphone. Remote locking and unlocking.
- Central alarm system from Alarm.com. Includes door sensors, motion sensor, glass-break sensor, window sensors, centralized smoke detection, and CO2 sensor.
- USB outlets strategically placed throughout house.
- Flatscreen television mount in living room conveys