A truly charming brick Colonial, this 1940 home conveys “welcome” immediately upon entry. Golden hardwood floors and a fireplace with a highly efficient wood stove will warm your body and pocket book. Ideal for entertaining small and large crowds the open living/ dining area overlooks a backyard ready for gardening and fun times. An enclosed sunroom perfect for starting outdoor plants leads to a covered deck complete with built in furniture. The contemporary kitchen has a large open area great for doing those diverse household projects and for entertaining too.
The lower level is so flexible- use as a finished in-law suite or for enjoying as a family room with kitchenette, guest bedroom and bath. Upper level has 3 large bedrooms and two recently renovated baths. A hidden gem is access to a large “standing room” attic that has lots of potential.
BONUS 1 – Oversized Garage with 2 parking spaces. Great potential for other uses too - studio space? Accessory apartment?
BONUS 2 - Solar Panels – purchased in 2012 have paid for 65-95% of annual electricity needs.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths (one recently fully renovated with Jacuzzi)
- Glowing hardwood floors upper and main level
- Freshly painted throughout
- Abundant storage including stand up attic, cedar closet
- Contemporary kitchen with granite counters and SS appliances
- Flexible in-law suite or large family room with kitchenette
- Wood burning stove within brick fireplace
- Energy saving solar panels and tank-less water heater
- Over- sized two car garage
- Sunroom and Deck with built in furniture